Seven Layer Mexican Dip
2 cans Re-fried Beans
2 mashed Avocados
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1 16 oz. container Sour Cream
1 packet Taco Seasoning
1 small can of chopped Black Olives
1 Tomato, chopped and seeds removed
1 8 oz. block of Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Chopped Green Onions
1. Spread Re-fried Beans in bottom of Casserole Dish.
2. Mix together mashed Avocados and Lemon Juice in separate container, and then spread on top of first layer.
3. Mix together Sour Cream and Taco Seasoning until well blended. Make sure there aren't any unmixed seasoning "pockets." Spread on top of Avocado mixture.
4. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar Cheese on top of that layer.
5. Sprinkle chopped Olives, Tomato and Green Onions as the final three layers on top.
Serve with favorite Tortilla Chips and Enjoy!