I didn't change much on the pattern this time, only a few things. I only interfaced one side (or half) of the bag, though I did interface both bottom pieces. I just felt with the Home Dec fabric it didn't need that much interfacing. Instead of having the two pockets out of the same print, I did one of each print, I liked it this way much better. I also added about 2 inches to the length of the handles, I wanted a little more room under the arms. Other than that, I used the pattern as it was! I think this pattern would be awesome if you made it about 75% smaller, which I may do in the future!
The hardest part of this bag was ironing on all that darn interfacing, after you finish up that task, it really only took a few hours to construct the bag, which was really nice. Amy Butler has this project labeled as easy, and it really was!