Yikes! I've waited until the last minute to make my list, what was I waiting for? Just busy that's all. Anyways, here we go, once again I've decided to only list 7 projects, though my list is really probably 30, but honestly I'm not even going to touch most of them, so lucky 7 it is.
1. Bonnie & Camille Log Cabin - Something about this quilt just has me wanting to work on it, so it will remain on my Q2 list. I have ALL of the supplies needed for it.
2. Bee Sewcial Flower Quilt - I'm planning on starting this one soon, even if it just starts with adding more hand stitching in car rider line. Can't wait.
3. Once Upon A Time Cross Stitch - You can't tell from this photo but all my stitching is actually finished. I just need to frame it and get it up on the wall, because it isn't finished until I do so. This should be done real soon.
4. Bee Sewcial Triangle Quilt - Yep dragging over from Q1, I just need to do it. The top is done, need to work on the backing.
5. Waterfall Raglan Woman's Shirt - I totally lied in my last blog post and said I wasn't carrying this one over, but then I got on Instagram and saw lots of gals wearing this totally cute style, so I'm totally doing it! I also really checked out this photo and discovered the pattern here is the child's size, so maybe I never printed the adult version. Well problem solved, I sent it to the printer this morning!
6. Mother/Daughter Espadrilles - I have all the supplies finally and I need to make these pronto before my daughter's foot grows AGAIN. I'm hoping this will be a fun quick project.
7. Boys Pajamas - My oldest is in desperate need of more pajamas (growth spurt) and he still loves all his handmade ones, so I'm riding that train as long as it lasts. Here are the fabrics, the black is cut out and I'm using my favorite PJ pattern the Sweetheart Pajamas from the book Sewing for Boys.
I thought I would share a scene from my sewing room, I bought one of these letter boards on clearance from Target and thought it would be perfect to keep in eye sight as a daily reminder to get to work!
You still have today to link up, so get cracking! You can link up via a blog, Instagram, Flickr, no excuses people, link up those WIPs! The Q2 link up can be found HERE. For all of you who have already linked up, thanks for playing along.
A feisty mom designing, sewing and blogging her way through everyday life!